Inflatable hot tubs have numerous benefits in our homes. However, you must be well informed before picking one for yourself. This article gives insight to some of the best inflatable hot tubs in the market.
What Are The Benefits Of Using An Inflatable Hot Tub?
Inflatable hot tubs have numerous benefits. These benefits include:
- They create a place to relax with family and friends.
- They can be used to reduce body pain such as relieving sore muscles.
- Easy to set up.
- Easy to store and transport.
- They come in different sizes and colors. These features give you a variety to choose from. You can pick an inflatable hot tub that adds beauty and style to your space.
- Portability. You can change the location of the inflatable hot tubs when need be. For instance, you can put them in your room, garden, yard or terrace.
7 Best Inflatable Hot Tub 2021
**Below, you'll find our reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
This inflatable hot tub by Coleman is designed to accommodate 4 to 6 people. It is very relaxing because the heated water is surrounded by soothing bubble jets.
This inflatable hot tub has an easy to operate digital control panel. It also has an automatic start and stop timer which controls the heating system. The inflated walls are made of TriTech material that provides the ultimate durability and comfort. This inflatable hot tub heats water very fast and efficiently.
It is easy to set up and does not require any professional help to install. It inflates using the spa’s pump. There are no tools that are needed to set up this inflatable hot tub. The dimensions are 32 by 22 by 24 inches. The package includes a DVD detailing spa which has setup and maintenance instructions from the manufacturer. It also includes a heating system and an insulated cover. The package also has a filtration system with filter cartridge-type VI. It also has a ground cloth, inflation hose, chemical floater and heavy-duty repair patch.
- The exterior is puncture-resistant
- Designed with a buckle-down top to protect it from dirt
- Retains air for a long time because of its design
- Has a digital control panel
This inflatable hot tub is manufactured by Bestway. The way it is designed makes it a great way to relax in heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets.
It has a digitally controlled pump with soft-touch control panel. The outer walls of the inflatable pool are made from fabric coated material. It has 2 easy to lift handles which makes it completely portable. You can take it with you during vacations or relax at any place that you choose at home. It has 2 easy to replace filter cartridges for cleaning and refreshing the spa water. It has a seating capacity of 4 people.
It has massage jets and a cushioned floor which makes it more relaxing and comfortable. This hot tub inflates itself within a very short time. The rapid heating system quickly heats the water to 104 degrees with 60 surrounding air jets. This temperature is perfect to soothe sore muscles and other body pains. The digital control panel allows the user to adjust the temperatures at the comfort of his/her tub.
The walls are made of durable 3-ply PVC and have I-Beam construction. These features allow the user to sit comfortably on the sides of the spa when the inflatable hot tub is in use. The package includes a chemical floater to keep the spa clean and a twin pack of filter cartridges. It also has an inflatable cover to keep your water warm when you are not using it. It comes with a DVD which has detailed instructions about how to set up and maintain the tub. The tubs dimensions are 29 by 21.5 by 24 inches.
- 3-ply reinforced material
- Has a chemical floater for easy cleaning
- No tools are required to set up.
- Easy to set up
This inflatable hot tub is designed with sturdy I-Beam construction which makes it more durable. It features a soft cushioning structure for comfort and relaxation for the user. It has a soft insulating floor.
It is easy to set up and no tools are required during this procedure. It comes with a DVD which has instructions on how to set up and maintain the tub. It has a rapid heating system that heats the water up to 40 degrees Celsius.
It includes an insulating and inflatable top lid which protects the inflatable hot tub from debris and prevents heat loss.
The exterior cover has double lock safety clips and a bubble mat. These items help protect and insulate the spa when it is not in use. It has 87 air jets massage system which create soothing bubbles. It has a stunning multicolor LED lighting system with a wireless remote. The timer controlled heating setting activates the heater to suit the schedule of the user. It has an integrated water filtration system which ensures that the water stays clean. It features a strong, durable and comfortable I-Beam construction as well as soft and insulating floor.
This tub is quick and easy to set up. You can fill the water in ten minutes. The dimensions are 77 by 77 by 26 inches. It has a seating capacity of 4 to 6 people.
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors use
- No tools are needed during installation
- LED lights for added fun
- Has easy-to -access drain valve
This inflatable bath tub by Intex Recreation Corp has a seating capacity of 6 people. It has a built-in hard water system which softens the water making it gentle on your skin and the equipment. It has a water capacity of 290 gallons. It is made from 48 Fiber-TechTm beams which makes it very strong, comfortable, supportive and durable.
The temperature of this inflatable hot tub ranges from 68 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
The heating system adjusts to fit the personal preference of the user. It is designed to relief body pain and stress. The approximate inner and outer diameter of this inflatable hot tub when it is inflated is 85 by 85 by 28 inches.
It includes a spa, insulated cover to minimize heat loss, two filter cartridges, thermal ground cloth and inflation hose. It also has a carry bag for easy storage and transportation. A floating chlorine dispenser and 3-way test strips are also included. Other features include a heating, filtration, air blower and hard water system. The easy to use control panel activates the 140 high powered bubble jets creating a refreshing massage to the user.
- Has two inflatable exterior benches
- Has a maximum temperature of 104 degrees
- Has a small swim space
This inflatable hot tub by MSPA has a PTC ceramic heating technology which heats up to 42 degrees. It features a built-in inflation pump with whisper quiet design. It has 118 powerful air jets providing the spa massage experience. It comes with advanced control box to control to your desired frequency and heat.
Other features include a spa cover, manometer, filter, garden hose adaptor and self inflation hose. The digital lock is designed to guard it from unwanted persons.
The LED light strip makes the inflatable hot tub for more fun. It makes water appear to glow when it is lit. It also has an instructional DVD and owner’s manual. The dimensions of the hot tub are 71(outside) by 55(inside) by 28(height).
- Has a rapid and efficient heating
- Has LED light system
- Spa feature
- It is rare
This inflatable hot tub is a great space to relax and unwind. It has 120 heated bubble jets. The heating system adjusts to fit your personal temperature. This temperature ranges from 20 to 40 degrees. It has easy to control panel which activates the high performance bubble jets surrounding the interior of the spa for a refreshing massage.
This portable and inflatable hot tub has a seating capacity of 4 people. The built-in hard water treatment system is gentle on skin, clothes and the entire spa system.
It has simple maintenance with easy to replace filter cartridges. The spa can be installed both indoor and outdoor on a level, flat and smooth surface that is capable of supporting the max.
- Fully equipped
- Quality build
- Bubble therapy function
This portable and inflatable hot tub has a seating capacity of 4 to 6 people. It heats up to 40 degrees Celsius and includes a Lay-Z massage jet system.
It is easy to set up and include a free setup DVD, maintenance guide and a twin pack .It also has filter cartridges and chemical floater to clean the water.
It offers relaxation, comfort and portability. It can be used for both indoors and outdoors. It is easy to set up without any tools or professional intervention. It comes with stylish leatheroid cover with easy to fasten clips to protect it from debris when it is not in use.
The inflatable inner lid provides heat insulation to keep the temperature at a desired range. It has easy to operate digital control which controls the massage jets, water filtration and the rapid heating system.
- Spa feature
- Capacity of six people
- Covers and accessories
How Does An Inflatable Hot Tub Function?
An inflatable hot tub is normally deflated when it is initially purchased or stored. The inflatable hot tub is inflated by connecting it to the electricity and filling it with water. It is then turned on and given time to heat. After use, the inflatable hot tub is emptied and deflated for easy transportation and storage.
Which Features Do You Look For?
There are a number of factors to consider before purchasing an inflatable hot tub. These are:
- Size: Pick an inflatable hot tub that fits the number of people who are going to use it. Most inflatable hot tubs models have a seating capacity of four to eight people. Large inflatable hot tubs will occupy more space during storage.
- The spa: Choose an inflatable hot tub that has a good spa system .It should have more water jets and have a full control system.
- Heat: Inflatable hot tub should have adequate range of temperature for more comfort and relaxation.
- Cost: Pick an inflatable hot tub that fits into your budget and easy to maintain. The quality of the inflatable hot tub should match the amount of money that you are investing in it.
- Portability: Purchase an inflatable hot tub that can be moved easily from one place to another. Most folks will set up the inflatable hot tub at various places either indoors or outdoors. Others will take them with them for holidays.
- Space available: The amount of space that you want to utilize will dictate the size of an inflatable hot tub that you choose. A large tub occupies more space while a small one occupies less space.
- Durability which depends on the materials that are used to manufacture the inflatable hot tub.
- Consider the lighting systems
- Some inflatable hot tubs are designed with lighting system for more fun.
- Other features include hot tub jets, cover, cleaning, chemicals and energy use .These features vary from one model to the other.
Getting the best inflatable hot tub can be tiring and confusing. The guide above makes it easier for you to find that perfect inflatable hot tub. Whatever your preference, consider your budget, the number of people using it and the durability of the inflatable hot tub. Enjoy the great therapeutic and soothing experience.