Are you finding it hard to fall asleep because of frequent back pains? I know it's been quite disturbing. This is a common problem. The best thing is that there is finally a solution for it. With the correct implements, you could have your back pains relieved and get your sleep comfort back.
Laying on a mattress without a topper might not be a sure solution. You need to get yourself a mattress topper; the best mattress topper for that matter. Not every mattress topper will keep you free from back pains. Don’t let their sizes fool you. Trust me the service they provide is quite enormous and satisfying as far as your back pain is concerned. I will give you great tips on choosing the best mattress topper for back pain.
Top 5 Best Mattress for Back and Neck Pain In 2018
All along we have been focusing on dealing with frequent back pains. I said earlier that getting a mattress topper to relieve your back pain would be a great idea. The best idea actually.Below is a summary of the best five mattress toppers for you to choose which of the five toppers best suits your needs.
Eliminating back pains from your sleep needs you to get a good, unique and a comforting mattress topper. Linenspa 2 inch memory foam is one of those toppers you need. It’s tied to giving you adequate luxury during your night sleep.
- It is tailored to keep your body temperatures under control
- It is tailored to protect you from pressure points
- It is fairly soft and firm for maximum body support
- It has a reasonable lifespan
- It lacks mechanisms for waterproof
Its services are well displayed in its names. Weekender is a name of a certain place in Australia where people go for holidays. This means that the topper carries all the luxury you need for your back pains relieve.
- It has a perfect ventilation for temperature control
- It a superior back support
- Provides excellent pressure relief
- Good material blending
- No cover
- Lacks gel infusion
Am sure you would like to have a mattress topper that is much safer to use. Vertex natural latex topper is purely made from plant materials. It is one of the most convenient mattress toppers for those people with sensitive skins. It contains zero toxic substances.
- It's biodegradable
- No toxic emissions
- It is hypoallergenic
- Has moisture and temperature regulation mechanisms
- Offers incredible comfort
- It's relatively durable
- Adapts to body shape thus eliminating pressure points
- It’s expensive
Comfort is all that you are looking for. There is no much comfort than the one memory foam mattress toppers provide. They originally made to add comfort to your mattress. From its reviews, it's quite a recommendable mattress topper for you. A comfortable topper would probably relieve your back pains.
- Adequate comfort
- Well ventilated for a conducive sleeping environment
- Conforms to your body shape to prevent pressure points
- It is Eco-friendly
- It is not covered
- It is not waterproof
It’s a latex product made from natural plant material. It’s a super original mattress topper which comes with different qualities for convenience purposes. It’s quite flexible and conforms to your body shape.
- Keeps dust mites at bay
- Has incredible firmness
- Offers adequate body support
- No cover
Why Are You Experiencing Frequent Back Pains?
As I said earlier back pains is a common problem. But there is a difference between a sudden back pain and a chronic back pain. A sudden back is easier to figure out its cause. When it comes to chronic back pains, it is tricky to determine its cause.
• Poor sleeping position: The position on which you sleep highly determines the status of your spine. For instance, sleeping on your stomach keeps your spine in an unstable condition and this mostly results in serious back pains. You are advised to sleep on your back or on your side to at least keep your spine aligned and relaxed.
• Soft mattresses: It’s been confirmed that soft mattresses do not offer adequate body support. Therefore, your spine ends-up being strained. Your back requires a firm support for a perfect spine alignment. In this case, you need to get a thick and firm mattress topper.
• Dehydration: dehydration is a possible cause of your achy back. The human spine is made up of bones are interlinked by disks that contain a bone lubricant to prevent friction between the bones. Now the jelly-like substance (lubricant) has a bigger percentage of water. This means your body should have a constant fluid supply to maintain the cushioning intact. Dehydration may lead to high friction in those disks leading to back pains.
• High Shoes: This is mostly linked to ladies. Those who love walking on high heels, you should be aware of you people walk. You normally walk leaning forward to maintain your body stability. This leaning applies much strain on the lower back. This mostly leads to frequent back pains. Maybe you should change your fashionable shoes.
• Fever: One of the major symptoms of fever is frequent back-pains. Sometimes your back pains could be as a result of fever. If this persists, it will be wise of you to consult your doctor.
• Heavy Smoking: Smoking has been proved to be a cause of frequent back pains. Studies show that a bigger percentage of people complaining of back pains are smokers. Smoking destroys the tissues in your lower back. It slows down the circulation to the lower back leading to a poor supply of nutrients in the lower back muscles. This may lead to serious back pains.
• Excess body weight: It’s possible that your body weight is causing your frequent back pains when you sleep. The spine is literary connected to the rest of your body parts. This means it partly carries your body weight. Therefore you will need to get a high-density mattress topper for your mattress. It will help distribute your body weight evenly.
• Urinary tract infection: Lower back pins can be as a result of urinary tract infection. It can be a sign that the infection has spread up to the kidneys. If you have had an experience of pain or difficulties when urinating, I strongly recommend that you seek serious medical care.
Considerations When Choosing a Mattress Topper for Back Pain
Back pain is a serious problem if not handled with care and caution. Getting yourself a mattress topper should be among your priors when dealing with frequent back pains. Coming up with the best mattress topper for back pains calls for serious business.
Remember, you are not purchasing just any topper for your mattress. The main goal here is to get the best out of the best mattress toppers for back pains. This means you are tied to a serious and thorough comparison between the different mattress toppers. There are certain factors you should put into consideration before purchasing any mattress topper for back pains. Some of these factors I will discuss below.
• Thickness: The thickness of your mattress topper determines the comfort you get when you sleep. The thicker it is the much comfort you get. Usually, thick toppers are bound to providing adequate body support which is a remedy for your back pain.
• Size: Am sure you wouldn’t want to get a topper smaller or bigger than your mattress. In that case, I propose you confirm the size of your mattress before making your final choice. Mattress toppers that are bigger or smaller than your mattress or bed may not work out perfectly for you. Get a mattress topper that matches the size of your mattress and bed for better services.
• Material: Some materials are not quite helpful especially when conditions like back pains are concerned. It will be a good idea putting into consideration the kind of material was used to make the mattress topper you choose. I would highly recommend a Latex or a Memory foam mattress topper for this matter (back pain). They are highly cushioned and are in a better position for back pain relieving.
• Firmness: This goes hand in hand with the mattress topper density. The denser the mattress topper, the firmer it is. The firmness of your mattress topper counts for a perfect body support. This will ensure that your back stays aligned throughout your night sleep. If you have a fairly firm mattress you are advised to get yourself a firm topper for maximum body support. If your mattress is pretty firm then a fairly firm topper will do better for a perfect back pain relief.
To finalize, it’s all clear that mattress toppers are the best remedies for your back pains. However, not every mattress topper will be helpful. Therefore, I confidently advise you put into consideration the tips I mentioned earlier in the article. Do a thorough comparison of the available options and be careful to pick the very topper that best solves your needs.
Vertex Natural Latex Mattress takes the lead here. It’s an obvious choice for you. It is squarely a well-built topper with perfect comfort and body support. Additionally, it possesses all the good qualities of a perfect mattress topper. It is friendly to the environment and keeps your body free from allergenic agents. Its density and firmness are quite perfect for your back pain relief