Are you wondering what a hybrid mattress is? I believe you are not alone in this darkness. Most people do not understand what a hybrid mattress is. A Hybrid mattress is a combination of two or more support systems. Normally, these two support systems are memory foam layers together with an innerspring system. If pressure points have been an obstacle to a peaceful night sleep, the hybrid mattress is bound to provide the most perfect pressure point relief.
Benefits of a Hybrid Mattress
As unique as it is, a mattress provides quite a number of benefits to the owner.
• Provides a conventional bounce: A hybrid mattress is tailored with a coil support that helps create a perfect bounciness. The bounciness of a hybrid mattress is created with zero noise. No matter what kind of motion shift, the bed remains as quiet and comfortable as ever. To be frank, the mattress sex-compatible and thus good for couples
• Keeps body temperatures under control: The mattress is fixed with a pocketed coil support that is infused with temperature control components to keep your body cool and free from night sleep sweating.
• It’s perfectly firm: Apart from providing a perfect conventional ounce, the mattress is designed to with adequate firmness to offer enough support to your body. Its firmness ensures that your body weight is evenly distributed for pressure point elimination.
• Motion isolation: As I said earlier, hybrid mattresses have memory foam layers. These layers help minimize body movements when you sleep (Minimize motion transfer). With the motion isolation, you can share your bed with your partner without frequent sleep disturbances when your partner shifts sleeping position. The fact that motion transfer is minimized, this means that noises caused by these frequent body movements are now history to you.
• Better spine alignment: Best mattresses are made to be comfortable and capable to keep your spine aligned and in a stable posture. Hybrid mattresses are a true replica of such mattresses. It provides optimum comfort and keeps your spine aligned and free from unnecessary strain. With a hybrid mattress, you rest assured of zero back pains.
• Multiple firmness options: Not many mattresses come in multiple firmness options. Hybrid mattresses are unique and come along with a wide range of firmness levels. This allows sleepers to get the best mattress that perfectly meets their firmness preference.
• Hybrid mattresses are durable: Durability is one of the major factors that should be considered whenever you plan to purchase any product. Hybrid mattresses are made to serve you for quite a long time. Isn’t it disappointing to buy a product like a mattress and you realize later that the maximum period it can serve you is only 2 years or less? Surely it is quite disappointing. How good it will be getting yourself a hybrid mattress and be assured of long-term service provision without disappointments whatsoever.
Hybrid Mattress Draw-Backs
Almost every product has a limitation no matter how much beneficial it may be. The same way, hybrid mattresses also have a few drawbacks as listed below.
• Costly: The unique services a hybrid mattress will offer does not come along cheaply. They happen to be pricey. The combination of an innerspring and memory foam layers makes the mattress a bit expensive. The services the mattress offers are quite excellent but they come at a cost.
• Heavy: The mattress is a combination of several components and thus all contribute to the overall mattress weight. This makes it difficult to move the mattress in case relocation need arises. Even though, this weight can contribute to the durability of the mattress.
• Produces some odor: The manufacturing process of the foam content makes the mattress produce smelly gasses that can keep you awake and uncomfortable overnight. Nonetheless, the odor does not irritate too much as it is in ordinary foam mattresses.
Who is Best Suited to a Hybrid Mattress?
Hybrid mattresses are designed to accommodate different users. First and foremost, I said earlier that hybrid mattress is best convenient for couples for they sex compatible and are designed to provide a perfect conventional bounce with minimal or no noise at all.
If you a prone to night sweating, a hybrid mattress should be your first priority. They are good for sleeping cool. They are infused with temperature regulating components that are purposed to keep the mattress cool, especially during humid weather.
As a back pain victim, you need a comfortable mattress that is able to keep your spine aligned and free from unnecessary stress. A hybrid mattress can be an option for back pain relief. As I mentioned earlier in the article, hybrid mattresses manufactured in a wide range of different firmness levels. Therefore, they are not fit enough for those people who need extra ultra-plush mattresses for their overweight.
A Buyer’s Guide
Analyzing an individual hybrid mattress is not a usual task at all. Some few factors must be put into consideration before settling on a particular hybrid mattress. Let’s see the considerable factors below.
Sleeping position: Your sleeping position plays an important role when you are making any mattress choice. The same way it will highly determine the kind of a hybrid mattress you choose.
If you are a back sleeper, you should be looking for a mattress that is firm enough and supportive to keep your spine aligned. Definitely, you would need a mattress with a top layer made of conforming memory foam for maximum comfort and a perfect support
If you prefer sleeping on your sides, you need to get a mattress that perfectly conforms to your body posture. In this case, you need to focus on a hybrid mattress with a foam base and latex base to provide adequate support and a good spine alignment.
For Stomach sleepers, I would advise you to focus on something that is adequately supportive but comfortable enough to provide a nice sleep sensation. If you are lighter, combining both memory foam and latex will not be a bad idea. As for the heavy people, I recommend you combine the three components i.e. Foam, latex, and coils for a better bounce and support.
Firmness: Firmness also highly determines the kind of mattress choice you make. It is important to consider the firmness of a hybrid mattress before you buy it. Mostly, firmness of the mattress you purchase is determined by your sleeping pattern. Nonetheless, 80% of the bed users prefer a medium firm mattress.
Durability: The durability of any product should be among the first considerations. It’s obvious you want something that will serve you for quite a long period of time. Remember you spend your precious cash on that mattress and it owes you a long-term service. Don’t let your dollars go to waste. Get a mattress durable and worth your money.
Product affordability: I believe you have a budget for your income. Therefore I don’t expect you to spend too much for a mattress and end-up messing up your budget. Be wise enough and consider getting something that is within your budget. Anything exceeding your budget should be your last alternative.
So there you have every important basic fact you need to know about a hybrid mattress. As you can see from the post, the hybrid mattress has a lot to offer. This is because they take the best out of foam and innerspring and combine the two to provide you with the best superior experience that best meets your lifetime sleep desires. If the information in the article is helpful, I would encourage you to like and share the same with friends for a better information dissemination.